5. Housekeeper & Cateress
Reference No. KMTC/QP- 23/ EAF/SS 6/ 2017
- Preparation of menus, their costing and food delivery;
- Supervision of cleanliness of catering and hostel facilities;
- Management of laundry facilities;
- Maintenance of linen, furniture and beddings;
- Keeping proper records of catering and hostel stores/inventory;
- Receipt, storage and issue of foodstuffs and sundries;
- Supervising and training staff working under him/her.
- Proper and efficient organization and management of meal planning, food production, preparation and delivery.
- A Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C- (Minus) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Successfully completed a Diploma course in Hotel Management / Institutional
- Management / Food production or its equivalent from a recognized institution and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.