KK Security June Recruitments
Reporting To: Finance Director, East Africa.
The Group Accountant is tasked with monitoring and overseeing treasury, intercompany, AR and cash generation for the region.
Treasury Management – Banking Facilities, Commercial paper and GW Bond.
- Monitoring borrowing levels to ensure they are within the signed memorandum.
- Monitoring maturity dates for papers due for redemption for purposes of cash management.
- General management of OD facility and all borrowings
- Regional financing requirements and arrangements
- Bank account optimization
- Updating Bank accounts signatories and agents when need arises.
- Facilitating in compiling information required when reviewing bank facilities.
Accounts Receivables & Cash
- Collating, consolidation and reporting of AR Balances, collections
- Collation and consolidation of weekly AR Call review packs
- Driving weekly AR review meetings/calls.
- Monthly AR reporting and trend analysis
- Driving, monitoring and analysis of regional collection activities and progress in the region
- Monthly cash variances analysis and reporting
- Free cashflow analysis
Insurance, Claims and Litigation
- Coordination of regional insurance arrangements and renewal process, claims & litigation management and reporting.
- Management fees/cost recharges for the group
- Controlling and ensuring proper reconciliation and agreement of intercompany balances with all Group entities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- CPA (K) / ACCA or its equivalent and Member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants or a relevant professional body
- At least Eight (5) years in Accounting and Finance, 2 of which should have been at a supervisory level.
- Working knowledge and exposure to Treasury activities and management
- High standard of IT literacy including NAV software, MS Office, advanced Excel skills
Senior Sales Executive
Reporting To:Sales Manager- Counties
A senior Sales Executive is tasked with Promoting/selling/securing orders from Existing and prospective customers within the Branch/Territory in line with agreed set targets and retaining these customers for increased profits.
- Securing new orders from prospective customers and from existing clients by upselling and cross selling in line with set individual targets.
- Demonstrating/presenting company products and services to both New and existing customers by giving them professional advice on what best suits the clients.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/Quotations with an aim of closing sales/meeting targets and growing the Branch revenue.
- Establish/Develop/maintain business relationships at all levels with current & prospective customers within the territory for market growth
- Analyze the territory/market potential and penetrate new markets by sharing new strategies with management.
- Coodinate sales efforts with marketing,Customer care,Sales management,Accounting,operations, technical and any other department represented in the organization by following company operating procedures.
- Supply manangement with Oral,Written reports on customer needs, problems,interests,competitive activities,sales,prospects and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of product applications,technical innovation,market trends,competitive activities,through reading of pertinent literature,participation in trade shows,sales activations and conventions.
- Possess Excellent sales skills
- Demonstrated ability to work towards achieving set targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Negotiation and time manangement skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Excellent team player
- Diploma/degree in Business administration or sales and marketing
- Computer Literacy—a MUST
- At least 3-5 years Sales Experience in Sales Field
- Experience in Sales in Security Industry is an added advantage
- Car Ownership.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their application including a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees to the HR Office by 9th June 2018 or by email to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.