Procurement Assistant (Supply Chain Management Assistant III) Job at Meru County
Job Group ‘H’
An officer at this level will be deployed in a supply chain management unit
Procurement AssistantJob Responsibilities
- Issuing and receiving items and documents at the stores
- Assisting in stock taking periodically
- Preparing monthly reports
- Ensuring proper reconciliation
- Any other duties as may be assigned
Requirements for the Procurement Assistant Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen with KCSE C-with C- in mathematics, English or Kiswahili
- Served for at least 3 years in grade of Supply Chain Management Assistant
- A Diploma certificate in supply chain management from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supplies or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Ability to get on with diverse workforce.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take instructions.
- Good organizational skills.
- Team playing skills
- Care of resources
- Manual dexterity
- Execution of instructions
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical and record management skills
How to Apply
For detailed job description and job specification visit our website; www.meru.go.ke
NB: Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply and should clearly indicate the type of disability.
Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the Meru County Public Service Board Offices situated at the Ntara place building on the fourth floor.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left hand-side the POST you are applying for and
Meru County Public Service Board
P.O. BOX 120-60200,
Important information to all Applicants:
The applications should reach the Secretary on or before 15th June 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants for Job Group ‘H’ and below should have a certificate of good conduct.
- Applicants for Job Group ‘J’ and above should seek clearance from
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Criminal Investigation Department
- Commission for Higher Education; for those with certificates from Private and foreign universities.