Public Service Commission of Kenya (PSCK) Vision IS To be the lead service Commission in the provision, management and development of competent human resource for the Public Service. To transform the public service to become professional, efficient and effective for the realization of national development goals.
Registration Officer II Job
Ministry: Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Government
Department: State Department of Coordination of National Government
Qualifications and Requirements:
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines:
Sociology, Statistics/Economics, Government/Political Science, Public Administration, Population Studies, Law or Anthropology from a University recognized in Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities
- collecting basic data on birth and death;
- distributing and collecting birth and death registers to and from registration agents;
- attending to enquiries on birth and death from clients;
- filing and retrieving birth and death records;
- issuing and receiving late registration forms to and from clients;
- dispatching of birth and deaths certificates; and
- assessing applications for issuance of birth and death certificates.
NOTE: Those applying for these positions should be prepared to work in the sub counties outside Nairobi.
The details of the posts and mode of application can be accessed on the Commission’s website.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
- Online through the Commission website
- By completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s
Completed applications should be sent to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION P. O. BOX 30095-00100
So as to reach the Commission on or before 5th June, 2018.