Braeburn Schools Teaching jobs in Kenya
All Braeburn Schools follow the National Curriculum of England and Wales. We prepare students for IGCSEs, A-Levels, IBDP and IBCP & BTEC Level 3 Diploma.
All candidates must have a relevant qualification, and experience working in an international school is an advantage. Candidates will be expected to commit themselves fully to the curricular and co-curricular aspects of the schools.
Braeburn Schools are committed to safeguarding children and young people. Shortlisted applicants will be asked for an ICPC or the equivalent from the country of current employment, or, for locally recruited staff, a Criminal Investigations Department (CID) certificate of good conduct.
Apply via email clearly stating the position you are applying for in the subject line and attach a letter of application, full CV, a recent passport photograph and the contacts of two referees.
Please note the applications below will be considered as they are received so positions may be filled before the deadline for applications.
The following vacancies are currently open:
The Braeburn Group of International Schools is looking to appoint individuals with relevant experience and qualifications in the following positions:
January 2018 Start Date
- Braeburn Nairobi – School Counsellor (Primary)
- Braeside Nairobi
- Mathematics / Physics (KS3-KS5)
- Chemistry / Biology & Science (KS3-KS5)
- Braeburn Kisumu – Primary Class Teacher (KS2)
August 2018 Start Date
- Early Years Class Teacher
- Primary Class Teacher (KS1 /KS2)
- Music Teacher (EY-KS3)
- Mathematics and or Science (UKS2-KS3) / English (KS3)
- English / History (KS3)
- Female PE Teacher (EY-KS3)
- English (with Drama an added advantage) (KS3-5)
- Mathematics Teacher (KS3-5)
- Geography Teacher (KS3-5)
- Chemistry Teacher (KS3-5)
- History Teacher (KS3-5)
- Learning Support (KS3-5);
- Art Teacher (KS3, KS4 & IB)
- French Teacher with French Literature (KS3 – IB Higher Level)
- Secondary English Teacher (KS3 – IB)
- Braeburn Mombasa
- Class Teacher (KS1/KS2)
- Chemistry and General Science (KS3-5)
How to Apply
Please note applications will be considered as they are received so positions may be filled before the deadline for applications.
For more information on how to apply, please visit our website: https://braeburn.com/working-at-braeburn/vacancies/
Applications Closing Date: 22 December 2017
All Braeburn Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate for the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.